4th Question

I have a unbelievable experience in my life. When I commuted from Sockcho to Gangneung, I had to drive myself for about an hour, twice a day. It was really hard but I had no choice because my wife worked in Sockcho at that time. However, as you know, supervising self-study at night ended sometimes 11 P.M. So it was already 1 A.M. when I got to my home in Sockcho. After short sleep(4~5hours), I had to get up early and restart to my school. One day, I experienced marvelous thing. As soon as I started to my school, I fell fast asleep while driving. No. I think that at that moment I caught some shut-eye for a while. Yes, really. BuuuuuuT!! I was reeeaaally surprised when I awoke from my sleep with a start. I already arrived near my school!!!! Can you believe this story? Actually I drove one-hour long distance in sleeping. During the day, I could not concentrate on my work as if I was possessed by a ghost.

In your life, do you have any unbelievable experience or mysterious experience?

1 comment:

Eun-ju, a dandle lion said...

How scary your story is!!!
When I was younger, I stroke downward a piece of window with my hand in a fury. Then the window was broken to pieces, but my hand had no injuries. Are you afraid now? 흐흐흐